Our Core Values
You will find below the seven values that touch our hearts, stir our emotions, bind us together and move us to action!
We extend acceptance and the love of Jesus Christ, without partiality, to every person. (John 3:16) We aim to love people when they least expect it and when they least deserve it.
We recognize that real love does not force anything upon anyone; thus, although we shall not stop trying to bring people to accept God’s salvation offer, we shall respect their decision if they choose not to take this offer.
We faithfully serve as Ambassadors of Jesus Christ, placing appropriate value on others and ourselves. As Ambassadors, we strive to:
- Represent Jesus faithfully, recognizing that we cannot say or do whatever we want, but only that which the Holy Spirit has instructed us to say or do;
- Be in this world, but not be of this world;
- Seek God’s timing in our ambassadorial decisions and actions. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
- Function with integrity in our relationships with others and with God/Jesus (Proverbs 11:3)
- Practice good stewardship in a spirit of faith, responsibly managing all the resources God has entrusted us with. (1 Peter 4:10)
- Lead by example, serving and empowering others. (Philippians 4:9)
- Reconcile the lost and sick with God;
- Help people have the abundant life that Jesus dies for them to enjoy.
We acknowledge that a Christian does not have to be perfect to be a successful ambassador of Jesus; that it is never too late to become an Ambassador of Jesus, and that the foundations of our success as ambassadors lie in God’s grace, the godly character we develop as we mature and the real-life testimonies we can share with others.
We confess our dependence on God and Jesus for everything, and seek to deepen our intimacy with them by connecting to them daily through prayers, meditation, worshipping, acts of love, etc.
We seek creative and innovative strategies to carry out our mission and pursue our vision with passion and determination. (Isaiah 42:9)
We pursue excellence in all we do, enabled and sustained by God's grace and power. (1 Thessalonians 4:10)
We hold ourselves accountable to the ultimate authority of the Bible and embrace its principles of conduct. (Timothy 3:16)
We value all human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation, and non-violent resolution of conflict.
Expecting the unexpected
We realize that our Lord cannot always tell us everything ahead of time and that we will go through periods of tests, trials and tribulations. We must therefore expect the unexpected and learn to flex our faith muscles. We are confident that our Lord will never let us go through a situation can we cannot overcome successfully.