Ministries - Overview
To fulfill the mission we have received from Jesus Christ, we shall focus on the following four generic ministry areas:
- Conference-Tour Ministry: We shall organize and run conferences, seminaries, celebrations, parades and retreats in order to give people additional opportunities of hearing the great news and the key messages that God has shared with us in the Bible.
- Coaching Ministry: We should all have a direct connection to God through Jesus and turn to the Holy Spirit for help whenever needed. However, with the support of a professional Christian coach we can reach our abundance land faster, accelerate our spiritual growth, and avoid making critical mistakes. Given the pressing need and the significant impact we can have, we have decided to focus our efforts on marriage and emotional healing.
- Social Media Ministry: We shall actively seek to be present on key social media such as Facebook and Twitter so that as many people as possible receive daily the spiritual food they need to have their mind renewed, their faith muscles strengthened and their hopes kept high.
- Media Ministry: We shall do our best to ensure that people are able to read, watch, see and/or listen in the major media something different than Satan's deceiving and life-destroying messages. We want to provide loving messages that speak the truth, that show them where they are heading to, and that inform them of the abundant life they could have if they accepted Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
- Royal Education Ministry: Our Lord is the king of kings. He wishes that all His people receive a royal education so that they can enjoy His divine presence in their lives; become great Ambassadors of His son; and lead an abundant and blessed life. We shall therefore ensure that those who want to grow spiritually can do so by developing and running a number of courses and classes that help people in their day-to-day quest to lead an abundant life.
We shall use the most appropriate generic ministries to reach as many of the groups that are dear to God as possible: e.g. the youth, the singles, the married, the divorced, the homosexuals, the hurting, the sick, the rejected, the despised, the insecure, the oppressed, the captives, the unloved, the wrecked, the workaholics, the tormented, the poor, etc.