The Bible says that “faith comes by hearing the Word of God.” And without faith, it is impossible for the unsaved to accept Jesus as their savior and Lord or for the Christians to have the abundant life that Jesus died for them to enjoy. The vision of our European Conference-Tour Ministry is to revive, strengthen and unite Christianity in Europe.
How shall we do that through this ministry? Firstly, by:
- Travelling to all the European cities that the Holy Spirit instructs us to in order to preach the messages of abundance, forgiveness, hope, love, restoration and spiritual warfare that God wants us to share with all those he send to our events.
- Visiting any Christian Church - regardless of denomination - that extends us an invitation to participate in one of their services or events. We shall focus on those churches that have as one of their goals to turn as many of their members as possible into mature Ambassadors of Christ. Indeed, Jesus needs more of them for the spiritual battles ahead of us!
- Organizing in partnership with other Christian organizations major events that aim to revive Christianity in Europe, to position it as a force to reckon with and to engage in spiritual wars.
- Preaching the truth rather than what people might want to hear, for if they do not know the truth, they can only live in poverty and imprisoned;
- Presenting hope to those who are hopeless;
- Praying for those in need;
- Helping the poor have an abundant life;
- Revealing the secrets to overcoming life’s toughest challenges;
- Setting the captives free;
- Nourishing people with the solid biblical food they need to survive and strive in the 21st century;
- Ministering and serving all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ.
In summary, we shall seek to address and meet the spiritual needs of the unbelievers, the un-churched and the Christians. During our conference-tour events, we shall worship God, pray (e.g. for the sick, the hurting, the imprisoned and the lost), and feed people with the solid spiritual food they need to experience the transformative, liberating and life-giving power of the Word of God. We shall use every technological means that we can afford in order to maximize the chances that people enter into the presence of Jesus during our events. We shall preach the actual truths of the Gospel, but in a way that is suited to the people of the 21st century.
To ensure that as many people as possible can attend our conference-tour events, we either charge no attendance fee at all or ask people to pay a very small fee. What this means is that without the support of our members, partners and volunteers (with their time, material and/or financial donations), we would not be able to go very far with this ministry.
To revive, unite and strengthen the impact of Christianity in Europe, we need your faithful prayers and support. If you share our vision for our Conference-Tour Ministry, I encourage you not to stand on the side, but to actively support us. As a result, you will not only please our Lord, but also make a difference in the lives of thousands of people.
To support this Ministry with your donation, click here